Racking Shelf Roll Forming Machine
Main Roll forming machine technique data:
1. Materials to form: According to the customers’ requirement width 200-500mm, thickness 0.7-1.2mm, length is variable
2. Forming steps: About 18 steps
3. Material of rollers:GCr15 steel, precision-machined, high frequency quenching HRC58-62, diameter of rollers: ＞￠150
4. Material of main shaft : 45# high quality steel (diameter＞￠50)
5. Chains’ material: 45# steel, high frequency quenching, circular pitch: 38.1; number of teeth: 13
6. Cutting: Hydraulic cutting; quenching HRC58-62
7. Electronic control: PLC control
8. Dimension of machine: 12000mmX2000mmX900mm
10. Drive system: Chain drive, 7.5KW main motor power
11. Working speed: 3-5m/min
12. Welding structure: material of fixed beam and walking beam: hot-rolled steel, the base and rack are be gantry planer processing after welded, work platform is not allowed stress deformation; main machine table-board’s plainness ＜2mm/1000mm
13. Parts: Slide: imported from Japan; bearing: Zhonghang Brand of Harbin
14. Punching: Punching the holes before forming the shapes
15. Bending: Bending after the hydraulic cutting
The equipment produced by our company has the following advantages:
1. The equipment control is PLC control, and multiple safety protections are set during normal production.
2. The bed is made of welded steel plate. And tempered to eliminate internal stress and avoid deformation of the fuselage.
3. The forming frame is cast-iron structure and tempered. High strength and long service life.
4. The material of the roller shaft is 40Cr, and after quenching and tempering, the hardness is HB280.
5. The mold material is GCr15, quenched, hardness: HRC56-62 ℃
De-coiler—→Level device —→ Hydraulic punching notch—→Main roll forming machine—→Hydraulic Cutting&Bending—→ Run out table
Parts of machine
5T Manual De-coiler
Hydraulic cutting and bending machine
Main roll forming machine
Run out table